BabyQuest 2005

Join Leah and me down our journey to parenthood: From thoughts about and plans to conceive, to worries and anxiety and doctor's visits.....We want to give a candid look at the process of God blessing us with a son.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

When It All Began . . .

Three years ago today, Nicholas's mommy and daddy walked down the aisle and said, "I do." Heck, I really don't remember it, so perhaps I was under the influence of mind-altering drugs. Just kidding, honey. Scott meant absolutely no harm on Friday night when he and the guys took me to, uh, never mind.

Anyway, if you wanna read my Anniversary entry into blogspace, and take the "Eric and Leah Quiz" that we gave to our wedding party at the rehearsal dinner, it's over at the Front Porch. If you don't, then fine. Stay tuned for more baby updates at a later time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home